I'm so sorry dear,...

7:13 PM

just can i write now.....

This is my 1st handphone which has bought by myself n my father 5years ago...
i believe my brother, didn't mean to loose it...
i know dear.... i really never think my important things will loose
bro.... i never  blamed u for this fault...


i just u know...
i still never trust that my beloved, oliverwood will be lost.


today... i write all my impassioned about this memory
with u wood, we talk about
with u wood, we ask
we do manythings
we go anywhere
together...


just u wood, who can make me fall
for the 1st time in my life....
too much...
too much memories about us....
too much words to explain it


from u i learned about love
about friendship
about our life
about our story...
just u and me... in my world...in my mind...


wood, i know and u know too
about this story.....
this handphone is too important to us
silver for me....
gold for u...
but now... the silver one still gone...
it has lost
and i can't reach it again...


wood, 
i hope although our important sophisticated devices has gone 4ever
but we still connected, dear...
our scar....in left and right hands...
i don't know but we're connected dear....


long distance cannot make us desperate...trust...we have a trust...
from long distance deep in my heart 
i just can say...
im so sorry, dear.....

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe